Old 24-05-2007, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Coverage of Chelsea

On Thu, 24 May 2007 18:38:18 +0100, Sacha wrote:

We have a Sky box but are going to swap it for one of those BBC boxes.
We find the only thing we watch on Sky is UK TV Gold, which is
ridiculous!

What do you mean by "one of those BBC boxes?" Your Sky box will continue
to work once any subscription has run out as a "Freesat from Sky" box, it
will receive all the Free To Air stuff (ie all BBC and ITV offerings) and
also the Free To View channesl (Channel 4 and five). Without a card from
Sky you won't be able to get the last two.

Obviously it won't be HD but then I don't think there is a "Freesat from
the BBC/ITV" HD box available yet.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail