Old 25-05-2007, 06:59 AM
rabc rabc is offline
Registered User

Default What Bedding Plants

I have recently removed the turf from my lawn and i am due to replace it with gravel simply because only part of the lawn was getting sunlight which resulted in the other part constantly having moss but to keep a bit colour i have left the four corners free to plant summer bedding plants so now that the plants are arriving in the garden centres i have an idea what to put in the two sunny corners but need advice on what bedding plants to but in the shady corners with a view to some colour in the summer months ahead.
cheers