Old 25-05-2007, 04:53 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
dyork dyork is offline

Default What to do with deck/porch-

Thanks but , no thanks. The indoor/outdoor carpet I have out there didn't
cost but $70.
So I think I'm going to stay in that price range. I should have said that in
my post, sorry.
The Nature stone looks great!

"Steveo" wrote in message
"dyork" wrote:
What is Nature stone?

http://www.naturestonefloors.com/

"Steveo" wrote in message
"dyork" wrote:
I enclosed my back patio and had it screened. I have had
indoor/outdoor carpet out there now for about 7 years. It has gotten
soiled and I am going to replace it. I was wondering if I wanted to
put something else besides indoor/outdoor carpet out there. Since it's
screened in, it does get wet at the front corners when the wind blows
the rain. But just regular rain, it doesn't get wet.

Any suggestions?

Nature stone?