Old 25-05-2007, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Coverage of Chelsea

On 25/5/07 17:07, in article ,
"Pam Moore" wrote:

On Thu, 24 May 2007 18:38:18 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

We have a Sky box but are going to swap it for one of those BBC boxes. We
find the only thing we watch on Sky is UK TV Gold, which is ridiculous!

I cannot get UK TV Gold on my Freeview box. Most annoying.

Pam in Bristol

So I'm told. What we think we'll do is reduce the Sky subscription as
drastically as we can so as to retain UK TV Gold and use the Beeb box. But
it rankles slightly to pay to watch programmes we've already paid to watch
before via our licence fee!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk