Old 25-05-2007, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default Potato in a bucket.... comp urg Competition????

On 25 May 2007 04:55:22 -0700, La Puce wrote:

Found the bags! They're £14.95 each and take up 40 litres of compost.
The natural collection does them, and that's the cheapest I've found.
www.naturalcollection.com. But yes, an old feed bag or compost bag
will do. Any containers will do.

So, how are the spuds in the bucket doing folks?!? Mine are getting
quite high with all that rain, can't earth up any further!!

The ones we bought were about that price for 3.
My bag is filled to the top with soil now and the green growth is
about 18 inches above the top. Now sit back and be patient!

Pam in Bristol