Old 25-05-2007, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Space[_2_] Space[_2_] is offline

Default installng fence panels / moved pear tree

"'Mike'" wrote in message
news

"NikV" wrote in message
this difficult?

Dig all the post holes then, starting at one end... Install one post.
Fit
one panel. Install next post. Fill post hole. Install second panel,
repeat.

sorry I didn't explain very well - the concrete posts are already in
place - concreted in ....

When I saw a neighbour trying to do it on his own I grabbed my steps and
went and helped. Two of us did it easy :-))

similar. I bought the panels, then neighbour called round. between the two
of us we managed to put them all in. I wouldn't recommend doing it on your
own.