Old 25-05-2007, 06:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
danny danny is offline

Default Angraecum hybrid

It actually does have a pleasant fragrance, a little spicy. That's a nice
touch, especially since I've heard the fragrance of sesquipedale (a
grandparent of this) isn't very nice. Woodland Orchids in North Carolina
made these.
-danny
p.s. It's only one genus, not sure what the term is for three species in a
genus (trispecific?).

"Paul Simon" wrote in message
That has a very nice shape. Any fragrance? Trigenerics are uncommon in
Angreacoids, aren't they? Where did you find this one?

Paul S.
"danny" wrote in message
Finally got the biggest plant to bloom from a small compot I bought a few
years ago. If anyone is really bored they can try guessing the three
species that went into this :-) Tennis, this plant is just a little bit
bigger than the ones you got.
-danny