Old 25-05-2007, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default Greenhouse Tips

"Broadback" wrote in message
Pet Parker wrote:
"Robert (Plymouth)" wrote in message
This year I have a small greenhouse for the first time and am growing
tomatoes, peppers etc. Any handy tips from those who know, on anything
to do
with this type of gardening will be greatly appreciated.

also cucumbers

also fit auto opening vents, bottom and top.

these are not too expensive and work of internal temperature.

My Father always claimed that cucumbers were not compatible with tomatoes,
the reason being that cucumbers love it humid, whereas toms hate that.

True, but most of us have one greenhouse, and limited facility to control
humidity. I have grown both in the same GH and they've both been acceptable
for our table. Maybe not professional quality, but they still go down a
treat. You can always spray the cukes regularly if you have the time and the
inclination.
Steve