Old 25-05-2007, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
steve auvache steve auvache is offline

Default Pre Composting Shredded Paper.

In article , Anne Jackson
writes
The message from steve auvache contains these words:

How much water?
I was thinking of 1:1 by weight but it is a guess.

Never mind 'water', pee on the compost. That's the best
accelerant there is...

Even at my age, with all it implies for quantity and quality of product,
there is a limit and at the rate I am stockpiling the shreddings, I
shall have a pot to **** in for quite some time to come.

Realistically, commercial compost accelerants is the only way for me to
go. Although I shall be conducting some comparative tests, just because
I can.

--
steve auvache
A Bloo one with built in safety features