Old 26-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Sandypatch Sandypatch is offline
Registered User

Default Pyracanthus Leaf Loss

Hiya!
I would be grateful for any advice you might be able to give. I have a well established pyracanthus bush growing by my front door.

The leaves are healthy looking and it has a fine show of red berries but over the last week or so the leaves have simply been dropping off and come away in handfuls if you touch it.

It's such a pretty bush and I really don't want to lose it but if it carries on like this it's going to be 'bald' in a very short space of time!

Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Sandy