Old 26-05-2007, 07:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill Rose Bill Rose is offline

Default Saving corn seeds

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 25 May 2007 17:30:53 -0700, Bill Rose
wrote:

It seems to happen where ever the CIA goes, South east Asia, central
America, Afghanistan. Always a big jump in drugs. Ollie North was
financing his shadow government with it.

ahhhh...someone else has been paying attention the last few decades.

The rest of the arabs and Iranians will do what they need to do. When
you get mad enough, you don't care about anything any more. You just
want to push back at any price. Bush wants his eternal war and so do his
backers. More war profits and less public control is the name of the
game and everybody in Washington knows it. But who dares bite the hand
that feeds them?

hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." -- H.L. Mencken

"In the United States, doing good has come to be, like patriotism, a
favorite device of persons with something to sell." -- H. L. Mencken

A wonderful man. I need to read more of him. We need news people like
him but what do we get? We get Walter Lippman wanna bes, working their
tails off and, completely dedicated to "manufacturing of consent" for
the ruling class.

But I digress . . .

Echinacea does have a nice perfume... it is light, ya' gotta get right
into it, so you will poke your nose when you enjoy. In my part of
the world, bumble bees and butterflies love the blooms.

If you want intoxicating evening perfume, and beautiful flowers, and a
wonderful climbing screen, try Moonflowers, if you haven't. Beautiful
four to six inch nightly blooms.

I tried this one once before but it up and died on me. I'll give it
another shot. I have the perfect place for it.

We have been doing them for twenty
ears....we love the perfume even more than jasmine or Night Blooming
Stock or petunias. We plant the night scents so that as you walk or
sit in differnt areas of the garden (patio is simply an extension of
garden), you inhale different scents.

It's heaven, my friends, pure olfactory heaven!

Plant 'maters and get Moonflower seeds. I should be able to do that.

Care, and have a sudsy Memorial Day weekend all. Support the troops and
get them home, where we love & want them. We don't need no more stinking
memorials.

Prost!

- Bill
Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (Bang those pots)

Ya know Charlie, alphabetically speaking, that should be the "Bill and
Charlie Show";-) (I've never been a sock puppet before.) or maybe "Rants
Uber Alles" Mon dieux, ce fois nous sommes aller trop loin. Uh, what
kind of frogs do you have Charlie? . . .