Old 26-05-2007, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
steve auvache steve auvache is offline

Default Pre Composting Shredded Paper.

In article , Pam Moore
writes
On Fri, 25 May 2007 18:04:46 +0100, steve auvache
wrote:

I have long since turned the back garden into a veggie plot and am in
the process of remaking the front into wild flowers so not a grass
clipping in sight. Tbh I don't get that much waste out of it all these
days and I view the paper as a real bonus.

Can you scrounge lawn-mowings from non-composting neighbours?

Already on the list possible strategies.

--
steve auvache
A Bloo one with built in safety features