Old 26-05-2007, 08:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
Lar Lar is offline

Default Tiny little ants!!

texas_gardener wrote:

After having my garden weeded and planted at my new house, I find that
the garden has a multitude of tiny little any hills, and the tiny
little ants are making their way into my kitchen. I solved the
kitchen problem by putting a small line of Ajax at the window where
they were coming in. But what should I do about the garden? I have
tomatoes and eggplant coming in (hopefully), not to mention all kinds
of flowers.

I know they're sentinent beings. Don't start.

Thanks!

The ants in your garden will be of no concern to your plants. And
chances are the ants that you are seeing in your kitchen are actually a
different type of ant than what you are seeing in the garden, just
similar in size and color. Any of the sugar baits placed in the cracks
where you think they are gaining access at should be enough to stop them.

Lar