Old 26-05-2007, 10:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dave Allyn Dave Allyn is offline

Default Just planted our little farm - what next?

On Mon, 21 May 2007 12:22:31 -0500, Charlie wrote:

On 20 May 2007 06:40:08 -0700, "
wrote:
It is *very* rewarding, eating produce that you have planted and
watched grow, knowing that it likely has much less or no pesticide
residue and that it probably has many more micronutrients than
commercially raised produce. I certainly will taste better!

I agree, some things are not as noticable where they came from, but
tomatos.... wow... there is such a huge differance between home
grown and store bought toms...