Old 27-05-2007, 04:44 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default Veggie filter plants

Thanks.

I will be cutting hunks of the celery out to have it grow new in the
pond instead of jumping to the land. It can do that really well. The
hyacinth begin their compost travels within the next couple of
weeks.

The other berm pond was more thickly planted and is already sending
daughter plants over the edge. Its hyacinth leaves are about 3"
taller than the ones in the photo...crowding sends them up. I have
begun composting and mailing them out.

Jim