Old 27-05-2007, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Frost due?

"Broadback" wrote in message
Here near Stoke on Trent in the North Midlands I see that a temperature of
2 deg C is forecast for Monday night with 4 deg C the next night. Strong
probability of a frost I suspect. Lots of work for me as I have just
planted out my bedding plants and outdoor toms.

The forecast for here is 6C (weatherpulse). Hopefully no frost and the
fleece stuff was rolled up and put away months ago.
I guess you will get away with those cool nights with the bedding plants as
long as the daytime temps are reasonable. Tomatoes are far too tender for me
so I stick to Bananas and Gingers:-)