Old 27-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Cactus Cactus is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Hi, would anybody be able to indentify the following cacti names and
any other info on them??
Thanks
A similar request please and some questions:-
Here's a photo: http://web2k.co.uk/poASD45gk_4rff/1180271582.jpg

I've had my cactus for nearly 25 years. It's a cleistocactus - but what kind?

It has never flowered - is it supposed to?

I never know how much water to give it - it only seems to grow after i've watered it.

I only water it between say mid March to mid October - is this ok?

It seems to produce new branches but the original trunk has stopped growing and the branches are now actually taller. Is this normal?

Thanks for any replies.

Cactus.