Old 27-05-2007, 02:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Someone do a rain dance, please

"Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" wrote in
6.121:

Pambo forced FragileWarrior to
post this at: rec.gardens:

It's raining just enough now that artifact hunting means 20# of good
Indian clay hanging off each boot. I'm going to have thighs like
Wyle Coyote after a mega-dose of Acme vitamins.

I'm going to take Jonsey out for some exercise later on this morning.
Then I have to shop for an afternoon BBQ I'm throwing tomorrow.
Jonsey gets real skittish in the indoor arena so I'm hoping to take
him outside later on. I can't imagine what I'll look like browsing
the farmer's market and supermarkets after horseback riding outside.
I'm not going to have time to shower and change.

Michael

You'll probably get hit on by EVERYONE there.

I've only been on D'argo once so far this year and, man, when I first
saddled up I suddenly realize that I a LONG way up in the air. Holy
shit.

Someone stopped by this week and asked if he was for sale. I ran him off
with a shotgun. hee