Old 27-05-2007, 06:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
Persephone Persephone is offline

Default Saving corn seeds

On Sat, 26 May 2007 16:09:08 -0500, Charlie wrote:

On Sat, 26 May 2007 11:19:38 -0700, Bill Rose
wrote:

Plant 'maters and get Moonflower seeds. I should be able to do that.

Some say that nicking the hard seed coat will aid in a speedier
germination. Tried that. It works, but is a major PITA.

Soaking overnight in water is effective.

Care, and have a sudsy Memorial Day weekend all. Support the troops and
get them home, where we love & want them. We don't need no more stinking
memorials.

Prost!

- Bill
Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (Bang those pots)

Ya know Charlie, alphabetically speaking, that should be the "Bill and
Charlie Show";-) (I've never been a sock puppet before.) or maybe "Rants
Uber Alles" Mon dieux, ce fois nous sommes aller trop loin.

Peut-être pas. Si oui, c'est la vie. Je suis sûr que beaucoup nous
ignorent maintenant

Don't be too sure...

[...]