Old 27-05-2007, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Frost due?

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 May 2007 10:12:20 GMT, "Geoff" wrote:

I remember the furore caused when the BBC said there would be, "a touch of
frost" one night. It was summer and a lot of people had forgotten the
programme of David Frost's was called that!!!

David Jason, shirley?
--

Martin

No, Martha or is it Shirley. I think Geoff is right. I do remember them
using that terminology a few times and I even remember "Frost on Sunday"