Old 27-05-2007, 08:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default Frost due?

On May 27, 10:31 am, Broadback wrote:
Here near Stoke on Trent in the North Midlands I see that a temperature
of 2 deg C is forecast for Monday night with 4 deg C the next night.
Strong probability of a frost I suspect. Lots of work for me as I have
just planted out my bedding plants and outdoor toms.

Here in sunnyless France (50 kilometres South of Clerrmont Ferrand) we
had a big frost last night and yet today we ate outside at friends at
lunchtime in the sun!!

Our tomatoes are still in their big pots ready to be planted tomorrow,
it's just as well they were put on the south facing wall.

Judith