Old 27-05-2007, 10:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
brian mitchell brian mitchell is offline

Default Destructive tree-cutters & electricity wires.

Broadback wrote:

. . . Anyway if wires are crossing your property is there a way
leave on your deeds to say they can?
Perhaps not germane, but at the moment I am claiming compensation
because high voltage wires cross my property. I will definitely get some
compensation, however how much remains to be seen.

Could you say a little more about this? Compensation for what? I have
11,000 volt wires going over my property and the distribution pole with
transformer is actually on my property.

Brian Mitchell