Old 29-03-2003, 08:44 PM
DWS

Default AzGardens - Shrimp ?

Im a book distributor -
I can kind of sympathize with them on the delayed shipping - Media Mail can
take upto eight weeks to be delivered, Ive had some shipments that took upto
11 weeks!

Its very low priority - thats why.

But if they sent it to the wrong address, then that is their fault.

Dustin
"Craig Brye" wrote in message
I agree 100%. I recently ordered a book from them and waited for five

weeks
before I got it. I kept calling and they kept coming up with excuses, and
then they sent it to the wrong address (their mistake).

--
Craig Brye
University of Phoenix Online

"LeighMo" wrote in message
Most people don't have a problem with their end results... it's just

the
long delivery time and the terrible customer service!

Agreed. They mean well, they just aren't terribly efficient. However,

if
you
take a day off work to wait for a delivery of live fish and they don't

arrive,
sometimes more than once...well, it works out to be awfully expensive

fish!

Leigh