Old 27-05-2007, 11:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Destructive tree-cutters & electricity wires.

On Sun, 27 May 2007 22:44:10 +0100, brian mitchell wrote:

Could you say a little more about this? Compensation for what? I have
11,000 volt wires going over my property and the distribution pole with
transformer is actually on my property.

The local distribution company should be paying you for the pole on your
property *provided* it is feeding other cumstomers not just you. They may
have bought out the rent in the past though and in any case it's not much.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail