Old 28-05-2007, 03:33 AM posted to ne.general,rec.gardens
Charlie[_2_] Charlie[_2_] is offline

Default Where can I find Thuricide for sale in Boston (kills winter moth caterpillars)

On 27 May 2007 19:19:46 -0700, wrote:

Anyone know where I can buy Thuricide in the Boston area or
surrounding suburbs?

I have two trees that are getting decimated by winter moth
caterpillars and I want to spray at least a portion of the trees so
they hopefully don't die before the state's parasite program takes
effect.

-MVL

Sighhhh......I guess it's time to de-x-no-archive for the multitude of
googleheads that are missing out on the benefit of my years of wisdom
and all the fine crap that I spew forth, as well as the interesting
exchanges 'tweenst Kaiser Bill and I. ;-)

Investigate implementing your own parasite program. Don't be killing
*us* with pesticides, along with the bugs.

Come on, man.... you can do it!

Care and keep on googling... I guess, if you have no alternative
Charlie