Old 28-05-2007, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default Chelsea coverage by the BBC

"K" wrote in message
cliff_the_gardener writes

So I wonder - are the BBC not allowed to show us everything, so that
there is something to go for?

The Malvern Show coverage the other week was quite good - much better
than everyone's descriptions of the Chelsea coverage.
--
Kay

You can only stand so much disappointment - I stopped looking years ago!
Down side is that we then are totally unprepared for people asking for "That
Clematis that was on Chelsea" (do they only show one?) and have no idea what
they are talking about :~)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk