Old 28-05-2007, 10:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default me garden shed roof is leaking :-(

"Martin" wrote
"JennyC" wrote:
Reminds me of the time I had a hole in my rain poncho while walking in the
Lake District.....Got back to the car park/Forestry info place where there
was a bike hire. I asked if they could put a patch on my poncho....The
young
guy got out some duct tape and mended it for me. He said " Like The Force,
duct tape has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe
together".

LOL I'll try to remember that.
Martin

This definition is even better :~))

"All of life's problems can be solved with two things-duct tape and WD40. If
it moves and it shouldn't, you need duct tape. And if it doesn't move and it
should, you need WD40."-Unknown

Jenny