Old 28-05-2007, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
cliff_the_gardener cliff_the_gardener is offline

Default Chelsea coverage by the BBC

Jenny

My favourite garden was the one by the Japanese gardener who used the
moss balls on the wall. (which on TV turned into a trip to Paris -
very interesting, worthy of a Gardeners World slot, I want to watch
Chelsea not go on a jolly to see.....blood pressure rising - back to
the gardening)

Ah, lets agree to differ on that one! I found that the most interesting part
of the whole week :~))

I agree it was very interesting and would like to know more, but the
the guy wasn't even exhibiting at Chelsea. Let these diversions
exist in the gardening programs rather than acting as fillers of
coverage of the shows. A bit like Charlie Dimmocks coverage of some
of the American Arisaemias (?), well it was a pitcher plant, living in
a fast flowing stream rather than a still peaty glade that I had
imagined.

May be I have just out grown the standard offering, Having followed
the programs for a number of years I have learnt from them and now
want to be challenged more about plants.

Clifford
Bawtry, Doncaster, South Yorkshire