Old 28-05-2007, 12:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Chelsea coverage by the BBC

"cliff_the_gardener" wrote in message
s.com...

snip

May be I have just out grown the standard offering, Having followed
the programs for a number of years I have learnt from them and now
want to be challenged more about plants.

Clifford
Bawtry, Doncaster, South Yorkshire

Perhaps, like me, you are just becoming a crotchety old fart:-)

Chelsea is a heavily sponsored commercial financial event and it's designed
to appeal to the widest audience, which unfortunately means there is not
much that will appeal to you/me or the odd thousand of other gardeners.