Old 28-05-2007, 05:45 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
theChas. theChas. is offline

Default Sod Cutter, parts list needed

I recently purchased a used (old) sod cutter Brouwer, Mark 2. It is made in
Canada. It has a double cutter and seems about 12" wide. The seller
reports it runs good. I noticed the fuel tank is highly varnished and has
that old gas smell. As yet, I don't know what type motor (horizontal crank)
is on. It does seem in pretty decent shape, with just some minor bolt
tightenings that may be necessary.
.. . . .I haven't tried to start it yet, and I haven't torn it down for a
good inspection.
.. . . .I am interested in finding an owners manual, and a parts list, and a
parts supplier. I hope some of you, in this group may be able to help. I
have an email pending with the company.
.. . . .theChas