Old 28-05-2007, 11:26 PM posted to austin.gardening
jangchub jangchub is offline

Default Sod

On Mon, 28 May 2007 12:33:12 -0500, John Mayson
wrote:

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells just a few squares of sod. I've
been to Lowe's, Home Depot, and Red Barn and they look at me like I'm from
Mars when I ask if they carry sod and the grass place near here wants me
to buy an entire yard full. All I need is 8-10 squares.

I'm in NW Austin near Lakeline Mall.

Thanks,
John

Call The Grass Patch. I can't imagine they wouldn't sell you some
squares. Also, the Depot and Lowes both sold sod in the past, so
whoever looked at you funny is either new or doesn't know what you are
talking about. That is so sad.