Old 28-05-2007, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default me garden shed roof is leaking :-(

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
The shed is only a few months old and this is the second time it has
leaked badly, it has roof felt on it and my OH put lots more nails in the
joins and then painted some sealant on there but it has happened again,
not quite so bad but bad enough. Does anyone know of a really good sealant
that we could perhaps paint the whole to with or any other brainwaves
please

kate

B&Q

Aquaseal. 5 litre tin. Blue/Black and White tin

Apply with old paint brush and really put it on in quite a good layer.

Instant repair lasts for ages

Did the flat roof on my shed. Even when the wind ripped the roofing felt, I
nailed it back on and covered it with this Aquaseal stuff

BRILLIANT stuff

Me? Shares in the company? What makes you think that?

Well you're wrong :-)) Just find it superb stuff

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk