Old 29-05-2007, 05:19 AM posted to rec.gardens
Bill Rose Bill Rose is offline

Default Want to know why the honeybees are dying

In article k.net,
"Dave" wrote:

"beecrofter" wrote in message
oups.com...
Google these two words together

Gaucho Honeybee

Everytime I voice my opinon regarding this, my reply is removed from the
server.

So, you fill in the blanks.

Answer:
Control of farming industry and negating any local gardening by the
consumer. How would you as a controlling participant, in such, attack this
issue?
Dave

Talk to John Bachman. He is the IPM pro here. He doesn't go for the
simple over-kill fix. He's in for the long term. John, come on in and
join the conversation.

- Bill