Old 29-05-2007, 05:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
Charlie[_2_] Charlie[_2_] is offline

Default roundup in the yard and garden

On Mon, 28 May 2007 19:08:07 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

Hey, can everyone stop picking on Michael now? I think the points have
been made often enough and hard enough and more-than-occasionally *rude
enough* that he understands the pros and cons now.

A kinder approach teaches people; pig pile/shit upons just drives them
away.

Oh pulleeze! Don't be so........fragile. I thought you and he were
Battle Hardened. Nobody even threw a hard punch.

Be a tough old garden plant! Or weed!

You can never, ever quit banging the pots when it comes to poison in
the garden.

Please Be Careful, my FragileFriend
Charlie