Old 29-05-2007, 07:00 AM posted to rec.gardens
Bill Rose Bill Rose is offline

Default roundup in the yard and garden

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Mon, 28 May 2007 19:08:07 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

Hey, can everyone stop picking on Michael now? I think the points have
been made often enough and hard enough and more-than-occasionally *rude
enough* that he understands the pros and cons now.

A kinder approach teaches people; pig pile/shit upons just drives them
away.

Oh pulleeze! Don't be so........fragile. I thought you and he were
Battle Hardened. Nobody even threw a hard punch.

Be a tough old garden plant! Or weed!

You can never, ever quit banging the pots when it comes to poison in
the garden.

Please Be Careful, my FragileFriend
Charlie

We are all getting screwed by the same agri-military-oil-industrial
complex. (Actually, if you look real hard, it is just oil.) It took me a
long time to figure out what was going on, once I escaped the housing
tracts of So. California. We all start somewhere. We are social animals
and if our society is ignorant, then we probably are too. If we get into
who is more socially conscious than who, we can all just bend over and
kiss it good-bye. Fools are not the enemy, they are the victims. We
don't need to do ADM's and Cargill's work for them by keeping ourselves
ignorant. If someone wants to know, don't get all aristocratic on them.
Tell 'em what you know. Sheesh. OK. Everybody let go their ankles and
stand-up. I mean besides "frankenflowers" they got "Organic TV dinners"
that are made by people for people. None of that nature stuff that was
never meant for people. HELLO! The spin is on. Backs to the wall.
- Bill