Old 29-05-2007, 02:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Eric Hunt[_1_] Eric Hunt[_1_] is offline

Default LAST ONE - Website Update Inside - Paphiopedilum acmodontum 'Round Top' - lovely pale pink and chartreuse

Grown by Tom Perlite.
-----------------------

And now, a couple new things on my site:

Photos from the North Bay - I visited hobby growers Judy Carney and Marni
Turkel along with commercial grower Petite Plaisance back in April:

http://tinyurl.com/2bhqes

The May San Francisco Orchid Society Meeting:

http://tinyurl.com/27a9mg

--
Enjoy!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

Attached Thumbnails
LAST ONE - Website Update Inside - Paphiopedilum acmodontum 'Round Top' - lovely pale pink and chartreuse-paphiopedilum-acmodontum-round-top.jpg