Old 29-05-2007, 11:44 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default roundup in the yard and garden

Charlie wrote in message
On Tue, 29 May 2007 04:37:28 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Chemicals are like religion, Michael. The moment they leave your property,
you're guilty. I love fishing. But guess what? Every year, the list of
fish
that are unhealthy to eat grows larger. You could say that as of today,
you're not the cause of that, since the chemicals found in fish came from
industries who dumped toxic waste 20-40 years ago. But 20 years from now,
the crap YOU use will be showing up in fish, and you WILL be guilty.

We did an annual family fishing thing today. Caught some really nice
channel cat. We released them, not because of "sportsmanship". You
know the reason.

Remember: Homeowners have now surpassed industry as point source
polluters.
Do you know what a point source is?

Amen.

It's not just chemicals. Groundwater and municipal supplies are
showing levels of drugs that are unacceptable, from what is disposed
and from what is not metabolized and ****ed down the drain.

I am effing sick of this crap man.

Sorry this slipped OT, but I am in a ****ing humor about the ****ing
idiots that buy the party line and keep shittin' in our nest and then
try and excuse and justify their criminal, as far as I am concerned,
behavior. Bang away.

GRRRRRRR
Charlie

"Well, somebody else can take care of the problem. I'm gonna keep using
chemicals because I just use a little, and everyone knows that if 100 people
use just a little, it doesn't add up."

That's the excuse, right?