Old 29-05-2007, 12:40 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default roundup in the yard and garden

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" wrote in message
6.121...
"JoeSpareBedroom" was forced to post this in:
rec.gardens

Remember: Homeowners have now surpassed industry as point source
polluters. Do you know what a point source is?

No I don't know what a point source is... *exactly*. My knowledge of
chemical pollution is very limited. I have a vague idea of what a "point
source" might be. If you direct me to a link I'll have a read.

Michael

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_source_(pollution)