Old 29-05-2007, 05:08 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] spark_01@excite.com is offline

Default Help Wanted: Landscape Foreperson & Gardening Supervisor

LANDSCAPER AND GARDENER WANTED
Tried of working with chemicals at a job where you are not
appreciated? You need to work with us! We have 2 openings for
Planting/Construction Supervisor and Gardening Supervisor. We an
Organic Landscaping company in Fairfield, CT offering full-time, year-
round positions with tons of benefits. We offer you respect, good pay
and interesting work. Company president is a founding member of the
Organic Land Care (OLC) program, developed first standards to OLC, and
teaches an OLC course. Projects focus on wetland restoration, lawn
replacement, native plantings, etc.
Benefits: health insurance, 401K, paid vacation, sick/personal days,
uniforms, modern equipment, interesting, state-of-the-art, ecological
projects and a friendly work environment.

PLANTING/CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR: all phases of landscaping, including
soils, plant knowledge, grading, drainage, operation of trucks and
equipment; ability to implement a design from a plan; crew management;
time budgeting and work documentation. Bi-lingual/Spanish, design and/
or organic knowledge, equipment repair, and CDL a plus.

GARDENING SUPERVISOR: annual, perennial, roses, shrubs, expert pruning
skills, general maintenance & primping high-end residential
landscapes, knowledge in organics a plus.

Send resume to or fax (203) 382-0777.