Old 30-03-2003, 02:32 AM
paghat

Default Oversized house plants, why??

In article ,
(Graslokar) wrote:

Hi!

I am curious about the strange behaviour of most of my house plants.
All the new branches and leaves become oversized. Actually, I like it
but I would like to know what is the reason for this behaviour. Most
of the plants have been placed near a window. I give them water only
once per week, normally the earth is completely dry before the next
portion of water. I have never given nutriment to the plants.

You can find some photos of my oversized plants he
www.ifm.liu.se/~freka/plants/
(plant3 is not fully developed yet)

I would be very grateful if you can share your ideas in this issue.

/Graslokar

Chances are they're just trying to get their fair share of sunlight.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"