Old 29-05-2007, 05:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default Someone do a rain dance, please

On May 29, 3:33 am, Ann wrote:

It rained up in Maine Saturday night. All weekend rain was predicted
for my home area down in Mass. We drove home from Maine on Sunday
through rain. Got close to my area, and it stopped. We didn't get a
drop of rain on my gardens down here. I'm doing a nekked garden
raindance this evening! )
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

No rain here since May 2 and none likely until Sept.
Even rain dances won't help, nekkid or otherwise;
that's the way it is here in Nor Cal. But nekkid dances
might be fun. Will see if the old babes in the garden
club might participate at our annual potluck!
Emilie
NorCal