Old 29-05-2007, 11:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Break Time.... Humourous Interlude

you could email it to me if you'd rather

but then again............when have ever been afraid of making people mad on
here?
lol
rachael

Charlie wrote in message
news
On Tue, 29 May 2007 16:02:17 -0400, "Rachael Simpson"
wrote:

Hi Charlie,
Loved this one - gonna make my hubby read it when he gets home tonight.
Might email it to a few friends and uncles too...........

Hey Rachael,

I have one other, along the same lines, that might interest you, It
amused the missus and I to no end. I'll post it and then I will
stop... I promise. I'm probably pi**ing off enough people anyway.

Care
Charlie

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming
gardeners who make our souls blossom."
Marcel Proust