Old 29-05-2007, 11:55 PM posted to rec.gardens
Charlie[_2_] Charlie[_2_] is offline

Default Cheaper Lawn Fertiliser?

On Tue, 29 May 2007 13:44:03 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan"
wrote:

Steve was forced to post this in:
rec.gardens

Can anybody suggest a source for lawn fertiliser at a sensible price?
Boxes of stuff like Evergreen are all very well, but I need at least 4
to feed my lawn just once and I can't help feeling that they are
overpriced.

I wondered about agricultural suppliers who may well do 25kg bags, but
I'm not sure what to ask for.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Steve

Here is what I use. It's bout 6 bucks a pint and covers most of my lawn.
I use it 4x a year so it's about $24 a year for me.

http://gardeningzone.com/catalog/pro...d-Fish-Liquid-
Pint.html

Michael

The fish sauce and pellitized fish fertilizer I use in the garden has a
definite....fish smell.... and highly interests our cat and dog. I
think I will try your brand. Thanks for the link.

BTW.... you're alright (except fer that violet murder thing) :-)

I tend to sharpen my poking sticks a bit much.

I'll try and blunt them a bit.

Care
Chuck,,,,,errr, dammit.....Charlie