Old 30-05-2007, 12:56 AM posted to austin.gardening
jOhN jOhN is offline

Default Sod

John Mayson wrote:
On Mon, 28 May 2007, jangchub wrote:

Call The Grass Patch. I can't imagine they wouldn't sell you some
squares. Also, the Depot and Lowes both sold sod in the past, so
whoever looked at you funny is either new or doesn't know what you are
talking about. That is so sad.

I went to the Grass Patch and the guy stopped me saying they weren't
selling sod. But they were open. Strange.

I think Lowe's and Home Depot are competing to be the more customer
unfriendly business. I gave up and planted seed. I hope it doesn't get
washed away in the next monsoon.

Thanks,
John

the Cedar Park Walmart had a pallet they were selling pieces off of last
weekend