Old 30-05-2007, 04:19 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] fred.collins@gmail.com is offline

Default John Deere 318 with a Tilt-Dump Bagger - What's it worth?

I'm looking at a 318 with a Tilt-Dump Bagger. The tractor, mower
deck, and bagger are all in good functional condition. The tractor
is
well maintained, but unrestored. What should I expect to pay? The
owner doesn't really want to part with the tractor, but will take
$2,500 for tractor with the bagging system. It also comes with the
front weights. He also has a snow plow (dual hydraulic in great
shape
for $400). Again, he's 100% firm on the price.