Old 30-05-2007, 04:24 AM posted to rec.gardens
Charlie[_2_] Charlie[_2_] is offline

Default Cheaper Lawn Fertiliser?

On Wed, 30 May 2007 00:48:15 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan"
wrote:

We do have a huge meth industry in our neck of the woods though Charlie.
If buying it is impossible they just steal it. Remember the guy a few
years back that operated a meth lab in the trunk of his car? Damned thing
exploded while he was driving it.

Michael

Same here and I do remember the explosion.

That fool deserved a Darwin Award.

They have busted several mobil labs (and a shitload of homelabs) in
this end of the state in the last few years as well. I am about one
hundred miles north of KC proper (lived in KC, KS side, a few years,
awfully crowded and busy for this country boy, and no place to grow
anything, including a family).

You be Careful, It's a Jungle Out There
Charlie