Old 30-05-2007, 06:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
P Max P Max is offline

Default Oncidium concolor - yellow head-turning ruffles

Indeed a great species, Eric. We have a great grower of mountainous Andean
species in Melbourne. He brought O. concolor into our club meeting 3 years
back and it was plant of the evening. Photos can't reproduce its grandeur.
Hard to grow seedlings of this species, I find.
Peter

--
)
"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Absolutely one of the most attractive Oncidium species I've ever seen.

Grown by Judy Carney

--
Enjoy!

-Eric in SF