Old 30-05-2007, 01:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Cheaper Lawn Fertiliser?

Same problem here too - had a woman caught "cooking" it in her car - all
inside the door panels and everywhere...................
Going to a store and asking for cetain things can definitely raise some
eyebrows...........
next thing you know, they will be doing background checks on you before you
can buy any fertilizer...........

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" wrote in message
6.121...
Charlie was forced to post this in: rec.gardens

On 29 May 2007 14:28:03 -0700, beecrofter wrote:

On May 29, 3:13 pm, Bill Rose wrote:
In article ,

zxcvbob wrote:
Don't ask for 34-0-0 or they'll think you're a terrorist.

Not if you take ammonium-sulfate but if you insist on ammonium-nitrate,
they may keep you talking until the Fee Bees (FBI) show up.

- Bill

Actually if you take the ammonium sulfate you will still get feds,
only the drug type as the tweakers are making anhydrous ammonia from
it to cook meth.

Cripes. Around here there was an ongoing problem with the ******s
stealing anhydrous from farm tanks and the suppliers.

I guess they get one source under control and another pops up.

We do have a huge meth industry in our neck of the woods though Charlie.
If buying it is impossible they just steal it. Remember the guy a few
years back that operated a meth lab in the trunk of his car? Damned thing
exploded while he was driving it.

Michael

--
This is how it works in my house. Click the pic to enlarge it:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=42ko0mf