Old 30-05-2007, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default Frost due?

On May 29, 10:31 pm, Martin wrote:

OK I imagined all the old cottages and houses we looked at in Brittany before
deciding we didn't want to live there. All had large bread ovens, cracked walls,
rotting window frames and broken slates on the roof. Few had inside toilets,
running water etc. one had no internal doors. One semi detached house/hovel had
a stream running under/through the abandoned attached house. The owner had moved
to Paris and nobody had heard from him for 20 years.

Ours wasn't much better when we bought it 20 years ago!!!!!
We had some more rain and about 10 minutes of setting sun.

The sun is shining now but the weather forecast for this p.m. is
dire. I've forgotten where you are Martin.

Judith