Old 30-05-2007, 03:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
jangchub jangchub is offline

Default roundup in the yard and garden

On Wed, 30 May 2007 00:04:46 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

The industry AND its opponents would laugh at it, and they'd be right to do
so. Both sides have also said that it was invalid to test chemicals on
animals. You have to have followed this back to the early 1970s to see the
entirety of the testing farce.

I have and I have been battling in this newsgroup for over 13 years.
I've mellowed, to say the least. Now I garden how I garden and I
leave others to garden the way they want to garden. I can't change
that no matter how much evidence I come up with. Laziness will still
always overtake the hand at task.